Sunday, August 30, 2009

Do I really have time for this?

Michael Sandt


As you've probably already noticed this blog post is a little late but I'm going to have to live with the deduction. The first thing about college that really stood out to me as an incoming freshman is how much more dedicated I have to be towards time management. Between classes, sports, and somehow attempting to get that laundry done it occurs to me that this could be quite difficult. Luckily enough my time management skills aren't the most horrible and as such things have not worked out too poorly, aside from this blog post that is. Are those without this skill doomed in college? Perhaps that’s the true beauty of college. It puts you through hell to create a more efficient and professional person. Well, enough blabber, I've got to get to studio. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment